May is National Bike Month. To celebrate, we have scheduled events throughout the month that highlight the revolutionary potential of the bicycle. Join us for as many events as you can!
Events at the 1075 West Broad Street Shop
- May 5 – Alley Cat | Registration @ 2:00pm. Ride @ 3:00pm
- May 16 – Sustainability Industry Roundtable | @ 8:00am
- May 16 – Bike to Work Day Eve Celebration (including Bike Light giveaway) and FYOB | 6:00pm-8:30pm.
- May 28 – How to Bike, Athens | 6:00pm-7:30pm
- May 31 – BikeAthens May Flowers JoyRide | 6:00pm-8:00pm. Ride ends at Little Kings.
- FYOBs Every Thursday 6-8:30pm
- Volunteer sessions every: M, Tu, W, Sun
Events in the community
- 1st four Wednesdays – BikeSafety @ OLLI (Registration may be closed)